We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mantle/500 HR Club Forgery eBay seller authentic_sports_mania ENDING SOON

500 HR Club forgery listed by eBay seller authentic_sports_mania 4 hours left on this, already up to $380... just WOW. Piece of crap forgeries! How convenient, they "misplaced" the COA that was worthless! Unreal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-HOME-RUN-CLUB-MULTI-SIGNED-BASEBALL-Mic...

Tags: authentic_sports_mania, ebay, forgeries, killebrew, mantle, williams

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pathetic set of forgeries

"Shut up and Take my Money" Is what the bidders of this crap is saying to them selves

I'm amazed that anyone is fooled by that Mantle, it's soooo bad. This forger's Killebrew is also incredibly laughable. Please report this crap and lets get it pulled. $380 for a TURD, unreal. 

Ebay seller Authentic_sports_mania writes "Pictures speak louder than words."

They sure do!!!

Pathetic set of forgeries listed by EBay seller Authentic_sports_mania.

As we all know, Ebay sellers of forgeries list their crap on Ebay because they know the suckers and wannabe autograph collectors will buy their forgeries.

The 500 HR baseball sold for $560.00!! It was reported by 3 different ebay accounts that report forgeries for me. Ebay did nothing!

I reported it several times as well. Imagine paying half a grand for a steamy turd in a ball cube, because that's EXACTLY what this is. Unreal. $56 to eBay's forgery profit account. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service