We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You seem to have missed the extensive thread several months ago on this seller/forger.

It seems that the consensus on the legitimacy of these autographs is changing.  That happens sometimes in this hobby/business.  I fear that you will be on the wrong side of that evolving consensus.  You are free to believe who/what you want, but you are doing so willingly and despite the many warnings.

There a few that seem to hold a grudge and you guys seems to jump on the bandwagon with baseless claims.

I trust his reputation and his extensive experience in Bowie signed autographs more than a couple of people on here putting his name down even though he used to be the main source of help on here for Bowie signed items.

Please tell everyone what you were told by the seller. I hope you don't collect The Eagles...

WHY would I want to have any grudge or put him down? The evidence, uncontested, is simply overwhelming. 

How do you define "baseless"? I would guess most people here are just not responding because you are arguing so strongly for a forger and are willing to believe things many would not.  Why? Because this same type of thread with these same players have appeared here before.

I understand you are an expert but do you have your own company and are reputable as a Bowie Authenticator.  You seem to have an opinion but only that. Davidbowieautograph.com has been up for years with a good reputation and is trusted as a Bowie Authenticator. I respect you opinion but it’s just your opinion.

My online Bowie work predates that site easily. Yes, just my opinion. 

OP is going to learn the hard way when he inevitably goes to sell it one day. One can lead a horse to water, as they say…🫠

Or the Atlantic...

I wasn’t told anything I made him a offer he accepted as he needed the money comes with a coa that I deemed to be trusted.

But he only wanted 850 to start..."needed the money" is so stale...no points for creativity for the seller. You said "deemed" - and that is in the past tense. On some level you may well know there is a problem.

Isolar cards go for what $600 these days? I imagine thats about the lowest rung on the ladder for an authentic Bowie, short of an authentic cut. And you got a vintage LP for $750? - that makes zero sense. Put all of it together and it makes even less sense (or more?)

At the end of the day, its your money. 

Indeed. I was selling those for $175 to anyone here who failed to get one at $149 many years ago. I wonder why, Kieran?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service