We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was me that said that, Eric. It was an attempt at humor/sarcasm. 

I mistook the author. :-(

I said the 77 was no good because of the B was misshaped at the top but the B on my album is fine shows characteristics of how Bowie signs so does with love looks accurate to me.

But the 77 has a RE full LOA...

Can you find another example of "love"  rendered like that?

This looks fine to me. I have looked at examples of Bowie for 75. 

You are dancing around this: You just called the '77 a forgery, and that has a full RE LOA. Were I you,  I would really do more research. Purchasing is the very last step in autograph collecting, at least to me.

Eric, this is a hobby community, not a lecture hall. I know you're trying to help Kieran, but you made your points long ago, and you've become demeaning. No need to comment further in this discussion.

Understood. Apologies for my zeal. Over and out. :-)

90's will have fresher ink and are said to be the easier to forge. Overall, less inscriptions and a simpler signature...

Well who am I to determine I’m not a expert but I can see clear similarities in how he signs.

You are the person laying out the cash. I find it VERY cost effective to do copious research before buying. NO ONE will care more about your collection than you.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service