We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes that’s why I am saying I don’t believe your opinion,even when Andy was on here when you two worked together you disagreed with his opinion even though he is as experienced as you. I get you like to be right but you can’t say for definite this is a fake. Just because you want it to be doesn’t mean it is. I have had Andy full examine it, Epperson look at it and Beckett if Epperson gives a full coa I believe them more than you I’m afraid.

"Yes that’s why I am saying I don’t believe your opinion,even when Andy was on here when you two worked together you disagreed with his opinion even though he is as experienced as you."

Than why did Ford pull the items that I identified as forgery from his site and galleries? I showed you one such style Ford pulled down.

Why do you value Epperson's opinion when you just flat out called a fully authenticated Epperson Bowie (1977) "an obvious fake?" That makes no sense.

The B looks odd to me but I have 5 minute experience on Bowie signed autographs Epperson has had a long career in this. So I’m probably wrong you asked and I answered. It could be real I’m not expert Eric your trying to bait me into saying this when you know full well I’m no expert. I appreciate your opinion but you’re not the only expert who deals in Bowie you can be wrong and that goes for every coa company. Epperson has probably more experience than you he is well  credited I’m pretty sure it is real if he says. He has found many fakes and pretty reliable I doubt he’s handing out Loa for fake items.

I am not trying to bait you into anything. That happened already on eBay IMO. Anyway, all I am doing is trying to show that you might consider doing more research. It is your only defense. Buying autographs on the strength of COA's or LOA's alone is a proven recipe for future disaster. I see no downside to education. I see you saving money and having an opinion you can feel strongly about. That is my wish for you.

"I have 5 minute experience on Bowie signed autographs"

That is an eternity compared to a quick opinion, which is why no issuer will back them.

Nobody has baited me,I bought this in confidence it is Real and I stick by it. I believe Andy’s experience and I am sick of repeating myself as you keep making excuses for why not to trust him and Epperson. You may have a little experience but that’s where it stops. You don’t hand out Loa or have a company I bet it’s not easy to run.But it’s easy to judge when your not a credited Authenticator. I wish you the best but I don’t agree with you Eric.

I never said not to trust Epperson, it was you who called his 77 Bowie "an obvious forgery". Actually I used to sell my opinion and write papers but I stopped as I was spending too much time trying to explain what a good scan was and how to make one. Those that did get service expressed gratitude as I was taking questions and giving answers as well as addressing quality for the item, not just authenticity, unlike others. Where it stops? I have changed the PSA Facts page for Gleason to authentics. I have assisted many auctions houses, and clear secretarial and forgeries out of others - clearly the job of someone with "little experience"...

Good luck to you. 

Kieran,  I have something for you to do that should help this situation because it is wholly external and has nothing to do with me. I told you that RR Auctions stopped using "Peters" papers in the summer of 2023, when the Ford/"Peters" story started circulating. Why don't you see what auction houses in the UK still accept "Peters" papers and let us know?

You can keep saying Andy/Tony is Selling fakes but I saw on here someone calling you out for selling a $3000 Bowie 76 signed card you identified as real. Turned out it was fake.Kettle calling pot black isn’t it. 

No, it isn't'. Let me tell you a little about that situation so you have some background. Tracks UK and all the others agreed it was real before I sold it. Later, information came out that it was in fact a secretarial. The buyer never asked me for a refund privately or here - instead he threatened me and started harassing me here under a different name. He also told me he was dying. Emotional pleas like that are a red flag, sometimes used in sales, that others might recognize.

The obvious difference is that EKL had that happen despite his best efforts, whereas your "trusted dealer" conducts his activities very intentionally.

I'm starting to think Kieran might be A/T in disguise. 😉

I am this is all an illusion. You got me JK. I am infact A/T.🙃

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service