We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyway I’m still waiting for Eric’s proof of these 4-5 people Andy/Tony scammed for 50,000 selling fakes,still ain’t sent me that. Just an accusation I guess that can’t be proved.

Kieran,

I contacted Tony Ford to get the victims refunds in all, or all but one, of the cases that added up to roughly $50,000 that I'm aware of.

I thought Andy Peters was highly reputable until it came out on RACC. In fact, when I read about it there, I couldn't believe it—I didn't think it could be true. But it was.

ACOA led the investigation that discovered it.

I’m still abit confused so Andy peters is Tony or Tony took over Andy’s name and website because everything seemed fine a year or two ago he is named on the official Bowie website for go to to buy autographs.

Tony (Anthony) Ford is the real name of Andy Peters. He's on the left in this photo:

Here he is at home:

How did you manage to get a photo of him at home? Did you find him on facebook or something? Anyway I don’t know anymore. I should probably send my autograph back and get a PayPal refund but i already sent it to Epperson for LOA.

If Roger issues a COA, it's very likely real. I don't know Marc Bolan's autograph beyond what I've seen at RR. 

"Andy" sent that photo and a few others to a collector who purchased from him.

Kieran, this is what Eric was trying to get across:

Ooh, I love that sketch but that was never my intention. As it is, I don't think I have anything else to add. 

Kieran,

RRAuction has a good number of Marc Bolan and T-Rex autographs in their auction archive. Most were authenticated by Roger Epperson.

https://www.rrauction.com/search/?str=t-rex&flexdatalist-str=t-...

https://www.rrauction.com/search/?str=marc+bolan&flexdatalist-s...

Ok thanks, I’ll keep looking on that see if anything comes up RR and tracks are my normal go to. Thanks,Kieran.

I mean the Bowie signed album he gave an opinion and said it’s looks authentic so I sent the album to him for LOA. If Epperson says it’s legit it hopefully is. Bolan is no good I think.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service