We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But I have opinions from Epperson and Beckett and been told to send it in as it looks good. I will send in if they don’t pass it I will get my money back through PayPal. Simples but I trust it is authentic.

I suspect that is what you will hear. Who can say.

Trust must be earned.

Not authentic imo (Marc Bolan).

Baseless in meaning you make bold claims without any real proof photo evidence that I can say yes this isn’t good but you don’t have any proof just one picture you claimed to got refunded by Andy/Tony. I understand you helped on his site yes I was skeptical as why you are named on the website and suddenly left. That is between you two and how can I be sure what you say is 100% accurate always two sides to a story and you have no real proof to me anyway. I want to see something that I definitely agree with you but you haven’t go it.

There are photographs of Ford here (if you followed my link). There are photographs of forgeries sold and refunded here. There is more than enough data here - if you are willing to see it. Open to seeing it. There are also several questions you refuse to answer. I don't think I can find a way to help you - I am really sorry.

Ok fair enough, have you got the link to the fakes that you say he has sold? 

I posted the one he sold me in this thread already. You have been in threads where others have been shown IIRC.  Why do you even trust my images? 

i trust you imagine but it’s just one case he’s got wrong and refunded you. As for the 50,000 as he has apparently refunded that’s just what you say unless you have proof. I haven’t seen anything on here with multiple fakes sold by Andy.

Only ONE other person agreed with you in your Bowie thread, and they changed their mind after seeing the evidence. Go back and reread your last Bowie thread - see who mentioned $50,000 in refunds.  

Usually one pays a premium for the best in the business. In this case, the OP got a massive discount, bc the “best in the business” needed some cash.

Newsflash: the best in the business are flush with…BUSINESS.

If AP was selling authentic Bowie signed LPs for a mere 25% more than he charged the OP, A. He wouldnt have any to sell bc they would all be gone in minutes and B. Such a discount would not be necessary.

Sometimes one must think harder. 

Interesting that RR stopped selling "Peters" "Bowies' at the time this story became known. What a coincidence...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service