We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MARIANO RIVERA "THE SANDMAN"...A PURE GENTLEMAN AND LEGEND...PLEASE SHARE YOUR ITEMS/EXPERIENCES

As we all know Mariano Rivera had his last outing in the Bronx on 9/24/13 which was quite a tearful/cheerful moment...I was very fortunate to have been there in person to witness the Sandman's tearful good bye to his teammates and fans alike...But as we all know all good things must come to an end and with that another storied chapter ends in the Bronx with the Sandman's final outing in pinstripes...a moment I will forever hold in my heart as I also cried with his departure as thousands of fans have...but in any event...now that the Sandman is hanging it up his autograph is now going to be going sky high do to the fact that obtaining a TTM for nearly a dollar is now over...and getting him out at the park for free is also over...Please share your items and or stories of the Sandman...your favorite pieces or memories to pay tribute to one of the most storied gloried Yankees to don the PINSTRIPES in the last two decades...

Views: 1133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great stuff Brian !!!!

Great topic CEE GEE. Sorry I am late to the game, but here goes some stuff from my Rivera collection. I have about 30 Rivera signed items... here are a few for your viewing pleasure. :-)

I first met Rivera in January 1996 at a Yankee Fanfest and no one else was in his line. He and Jeter has small lines because they were unknowns at the time. LOL I met him a few more times at shows over the years. Always gracious and polite.

Here is a custom painting I had done in the style of an old Goudey card. I hope to get this signed some day soon.

2005 All Star Game Used

Love that old school 8x10, I need to get an old Rivera sig

THOSE PIECES ARE JUST INCREDIBLE...AND THAT PAINTING IS JUST SO SWEAT !!!

Great topic!  I got mine several years ago.  It has psa with it. Bought for $110 which for someone like Rivera, is too cheap.  Great player and man

NICE

Here is my Rivera signed baseball it has a psa cert with it.  paid 125 for it a few months ago.. 

LOVE IT

Unfortunately I don't have an autograph of his yet, but I did meet him at the 2012 NY auto show (a week before the torn ACL) and got a picture with him which was great! 

AWESOME PIC BRO...JUST POTENTIAL TO GET IT SIGNED IN THE FUTURE...HES SIGNING AT STEINER SPORTS 2 SESSIONS...NOT SURE WHAT THERE CHARGING BUT I AM SURE ITS NOT GOING TO BE CHEAP BUT TO HAVE THAT SIGNED IT WILL BE PRICELESS...

Yeah i'm definately going to have to get it signed at some point for sure

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service