We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MAROON 5 - GOT THRU THE MAIL BACK IN JANUARY 2016 - WONDERING IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY REAL

I sent this 11x17 print thru the mail back in January 2016 to an address for Maroon 5 asking them to sign for me.  It did come back, a little crinkled by them as you can see, signed.  I just figured that it was good and gave it to my Goddaughter who is a big fan of theirs.  That was 3 years ago and today I am hearing that Adam Levine is or can be a hard sign and so I thought I might try and see if it actually is real and not signed by somebody else.

Tags: 5, ADAM, LEVINE, MAROON

Views: 320

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As these folks didn't even sign their official "signed" pre-orders and let the autopen machine do their work I highly doubt that they will send out ttm's for which they get no money at all.

Auto pen. You can see all the start and stop points.

I did not check them all but the Levine is the same template used in 2017 when our Mr. Steffman caught them selling Autpenned stuff from their website. Google "Maroon 5 Autopen" and it pops right up.

Here is the OP with the 2017 Autopen over it in 50% transparency. Both images are slightly skewed and I did not correct them but it is obvious:

Well anyways it will still be a nice memento for her to have.  Thanks fellas.  I had no idea.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service