We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How do people feel about the new Global Authentics (GA)?   They approved this Michael Jackson "Thriller" album.  Thanks for your thoughts on this matter.

Views: 2771

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@rOb: if your trying to help eBay follow up on this blog:

COUTERFIT PSA JSA GAI ITEMS SOLD ON EBAY

Hmmm have you forwarded that to psa/jsa? I suggest you do that, they can get much more done a lot faster than anyone I know. 

@ MICHAEL FROST: THE JACKSON'S I POSTED, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR EXPERT OPINION OR THE STORY BEHIND ALL OF THESE, DID THEY ALL COME FROM THE SAME PERSON?

rOb,
I have been invited to join this site and seem to be one of the only third party authenticators that cares to participate at this time. The reason is to help educate the collectors and to show examples of submissions both authentic and not authentic. I agreed to help and to share 31 years of knowledge and exemplars with the members and collectors of AML. I knew by joining I would have to deal with many liars and personal attacks from people with personal agendas. That being said, I will be here as long as Steve Crykin would like me to try to help and share my knowledge of autographs and the business of autograph authentication. I am handling my role professionally and I am not looking to knock or discredit any of the other third party authentication companies.
I will however defend and discuss P.A.A.S., First I will like to acknowledge your statement that we have certed many bad Derek Jeter signatures and they have been removed from ebay.
This is a false statement by rOb and I would love to see a P.A.A.S. authenticated Derek Jeter autograph that has been removed from eBay. P.A.A.S. has never had a Jeter signed item removed and you must be confusing P.A.A.S. with another autograph authentication company. The second statement was about a Michael Jordan autographed authenticated by P.A.A.S. being removed by eBay, once again you can not show the item, the cert and this did not even happen. We authenticated very few Michael Jordan items and I would say at most 1 in 20 may ever receive a P.A.A.S. Certificate of Authenticity. I hope this helps clean up the problems with Mr. rOb Garvey. Please tell the truth and we can continue to discuss autograph issues you may have.
Mr. James McKnight , I would be happy to discuss any one of the Michael Jackson photos you have posted on AML. I have just reviewed each and everyone of them. I do not believe that they have all been submitted by the same person. I believe the first item, the fans poster and the "Off The Wall CD signed back cover were from the same person. I am not certain but I beleive the other 2 signed cards were submitted by a different collector. I have physically examined all of these signed items and do believe them to be 100% authentic and hand signed by Michael Jackson. If you have a difference in opinion or you can teach me and the other members something about Michael Jackson's signature, please feel free to share and please explain your concerns.
Michael Frost can be reached at Specialagent711@aol.com

And I would love you to read what I typed. I said GAI jeters where removed please show me where I said anything about PAAS and jeter. You told me to call ga and tell them they are passing nothing but fake Jeters. Its ok I will accept your apology for that. 

Now on to the Jordan, is it your statement that no PAAS Jordan autograph was removed today (even though I posted a removed by ebay link I saved a few days ago)? Are you sure about this? You seem to be certain of this by saying this never happened. Are you 100% of this? Please explain how your certain this never happened.

If you go back you would clearly see I was not talking to you nor do I care to. Thanks for your 30 years of service. You have done a world of good. 

Hey Rob, I think Mike misunderstood the imaginary conversation that you were talking about having with Global Authentics. I'm pretty sure that's what he's talking about, because I had to re-read it myself.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service