We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael jackson signed CD cover fail pass PSA?Roger epperson said Good! Who is correct????

Hello Guys

Bought Michael jackson signed CD cover

Make a online check with Roger.he said looks good.

But send to PSA......Failed!!!!!

Who is correct???

Views: 2590

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know about Mj. But I can't get over the led Zeppelin album Roger had signed that psa failed.

did you signd it face to face?

I don't think this one is real.

Im not a fan of it. The paper is just a Roger "quick opinion" isn't it. If that's authentic.

thank you for your opinion

tks for your opinion

Thank you for your opinion 

There would have to be more evidence that is actually Roger's quick opinion too. It's not in a correct form of an email. (Anyone could type this out in microsoft word) It looks like the language in the "email" is set up in swedish(?) but you're from/in china?  

I also probably would expect more then just  "It looks fine" to constitute making a purchase like this in any case. 

Oh.I was bought it from Sweden seller,He has email ROGER for opinion and I have check with wascher.she give me same opinion.it looks good.For my opinion,it is good too.that is why I buy it.it is for my son gift.that is why I send it to PSA for certificate.Yep,I am in China.

Gerald come on we all know you're a flipper
And you probably only paid 50 cents cause that's how low your offers are

This looks fine to me. 

I'll go further on this and explain why I believe this one is ok  (but I am not a paid expert, so keep that in mind).

What I look for in this style (which is a hard one to authenticate by the way and I hate this style because of it) is Michael actually attempting letters in "Michael" (its even better if he attempts some of them in "Jackson" too) but once I see them in Michael and not just a bunch of "humps", it helps me determine if its good.  He has clearly hit M-i-c and h.  The other thing I see in this one that most forgers screw up, is the M the J and the N at the end are not all the exact same height.  Forgers tend to make those all the same height or very close because they are "drawing" his name.  They often do that with the hump height too within the name.  This one you see that the M and J are close, but the N at the end is quite a bit lower.   You also see the humps are not all the same height.

(I'm going to stick the sig into this reply so that you can see it without having to click a link above)

-w

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service