On December 2, Julien's Auctions is selling The Collection of Tompkins and Bush. The collection contains 465 lots of Michael Jackson memorabilia, 287 of them autographed.

Michael Bush and the late Dennis Tompkins were Michael Jackson's costume designers for 25 years, during Jackson's most successful period. They were the consignors of the signed Thriller jacket that Julien's sold for $1,800,000 in June 2011.

Almost all of the autographs in the Tompkins and Bush sale are a variation I'm not familiar with. I've only been looking at Jackson's autograph for a few years, though, and we have members here who have collected him for decades, so I'd appreciate your input and exemplars.

If you know Michael Jackson's autograph well, please look at a few images below from the auction and let me know what you think. Even better, browse the auction and upload any similar examples you have: http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/77/

Julien's is the world's premier auction house for Michael Jackson memorabilia, so they would know his autograph better than most of us. I'm just surprised I haven't seen this style before.

Thanks for your help.

Tags: 2012, Julien's, auction, michael jackson, tompkins and bush

Views: 130347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael Bush was the "Caretaker" of Michael Jackson's costumes, NOT OWNER! Notice all recent sales from History Tour

Since DB has been banned here, he has come to Facebook as Don Barcardi and is asking Darren Julien questions for us. Isn't that nice? Even though he is the one who wrote here about Julien's having the VIDEO to explain the signatures. 

Thank you Michelle, i just noticed DB liked  http://www.autographpros.com on facebook, so i thought, ok, let me get an opinion for this company since DB has somewhat faith in them, So i managed to get Michael Kasmar on his cell phone, who directed me to the BEST SITE for questions on MJ autographs,, and that site was LIVE AUTOGRAPH MAGAZINE! Lols,, he said Roger Epperson who is the BEST in the industry could be found on here and that he is a nice person, will probably help initially for free, He also recommended PSA, who have already given us their opinion. I have full faith in AML, Steve, Roger, Michael and PSA, but still looking around for as many to join here as possible, I requested Mr Kasmar leave a comment here, which he said he would do when he has time,

Autographpros and Michael Kasmar have a great reputation

where did he write this  ?  I don't see it on Julien's wall ?

Who can tell me how and why one got a refund from Julien's?
I have bought item sale lot nb 1003 and Julien's are not answering my mail concerning refund. I have written about it Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Monday I asked if they could verify the item and give more than just their words ( no answer). Sunday I wrote about my concern, which they answered Monday, 4 days ago. Mai-Britt

Arrrghghgh they hurt my eyes!

Mai if Juliens are ignoring you, we can add you to this post, we are requesting fans contact Juliens on your behave to help with your refund. would you like to be included? @JuliensAuctions A customer wants a refund! Stop ignoring her emails! | http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/7179

Write Michael Doyle at michael@juliensauctions.com. I believe he's the one who told Thomas they'd cancel his sale. I think he was the younger auctioneer.

Hi all, new here but Im a bit worried my 2 prized possessions may be fake after reading some of this.. can anyone give me some opinions..

This one was signed in London in March 2009 outside his hotel as he was leaving for the press conference, I have been told its real by a company who deals with autographs soz I have a mind blank and cant remember what there called :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service