We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mick Jagger Autograph

Tags: Fake, Jagger, Mick, Real, or

Views: 3370

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes that's right.

Nicholas, their process is skewed.  they control who does the third party re-authentication, and I believe there is a fee associated with sending it back.  Otherwise, they would be bankrupt by now because virtually every one of the Mantle, Dimaggio, Williams, and Maris signatures that they have "stickered" have been fake.

Big thank you terrier8HOF: What I can't understand is, why an organization like GFA could still be in business if they're analysis is flawed. 

none of us can figure that out.  But what is amazing is how little their authenticated pieces sell for on ebay.  Buyers are starting to catch on, as evidenced by negative feedback left with sellers of this junk.

Yeah, I have fakes, all in all my collection now is, I believe %100 authentic-cause they come from reputable companies with reputable authentication COA's like PSA, Spence, Epperson, sellers who are a member of AFTAL or UACC.

Steve: What do you suggest I do with the fakes I have?   What would you do?

You cant sell them. Paper shredder.
Get your money back by returning them.
Yes, reputation is important. But even PSA/DNA and JSA and Epperson make mistakes. We all do. But if you're fairly new to the game, you have the best chance at getting a genuine autograph if you buy one that is authenticated by PSA, JSA, or Epperson or Tracks, and a few others.

It's possible, although not that likely, that a GFA autograph could be real. But out in the market, a GFA cert will not sell or trade very well. It's not going to be accepted well. So you should try to get a refund.

if your not sure post them here first but accept what people are telling you and move on to another signature, PSa etc etc will cost you big bucks there are plenty of genuine items out there at a good price just look at the autograph not the crappy coa that goes with it people here will help everyones happy to pass on knowledge and everyone here at some point has been burnt as you have ,i  had a couple of Hendrix fakes sat on my wall for years its a crappy gut wrenching feeling when you realise youve been had but it happens just try not to let it happen again  

Oh Roger it's heartbreaking and frustrating to say the least!

As collectors, even some dealers go through this, but wise up Fool! Mr T.

Just learn from it and buy some real authentic autographs that will blow your mind, in the future.

Thanks Paul, will do!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service