We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Opinions……..

Views: 680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is the subject as well. While some prefer b/w double-weight photos with satin or pearl finish over the usual onstage concert color glossy of often unknown origin, those are what sells. This Jagger b/w is exceptional for qualities and even pose, but an image if him with a microphone will bring a better price from most  collectors.

A group signed of The Rolling Stones will also be more in demand compared to a solo shot of mick Jagger.

These are general statements. You are talking apples and oranges now.

In your opinion the mick Jagger picture I posted does it look legit?

Well, it's 4:40 am, but I would look for a different example.

Meaning no disrespect to Eric, but this seems to be the style that Presspass Collectibles seems to sell of Mick Jagger which PSA seems to authenticate for them all the time. Now, maybe that's just because of their "special" relationship with PSA.
I was told by the seller a relative had this photo for over 20 years and the price tag is still on the outside of the photo for $25 bucks.

Meaning?

Meaning it makes sense that the guy who passed away was selling a mick jagger signed photo for only $25 bucks over 20-years ago.

This means nothing with regard to authenticity or the signature.

I take no offense from that statement. HIGHLY overpriced middling material often enough at PPC - some I truly question. I have no comments about "special relationships". I'd still look for another Jagger.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service