We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay.

This putrid-looking Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay seller Onlyhim.

Ebay seller Onlyhim writes "This will pass any third-party authentication such as PSA or JSA."

Both PSA and JSA will reject this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery in a millisecond.

Gotta love when the sellers of these Mickey Mantle forgeries "Includes a ticket from the signing."   What a bad joke!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-AMERICAN-L...

Views: 2821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You beat me to it again, Terrier.  I was about to ask the same question........

Well I am sure you would like to see the others...  The truth about this website is this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Steve-Cyrkin-Autograph-Magazine-Live/...

Talk about a FAKE....

"autographmagazine.com are  bunch creepy old men who know nothing about signatures and are clowns in the business. In fact they are clueless of anything. Ask them what credintials steve crykin and his cronies have. They have none. if you ask for what they they give none. Stay  away from these people. you will will regret steve and is criminal friends. All these people who make sure they ruin other proberty without proof all day and than they ebay to say its afake. They do this so no else can sell. Stay pout of the business autographlive.com ruined the hobby."

Christopher, he is on to us.  Oh Damn.  what do we do now???  and so well written!

John, your type is predictable, the script is always the same, as is the outcome.

How many times have we been down this road? 

John, let us know how your quick opinion turns out.  We are anxiously waiting. Yes, us creepy old men.  

Yes, Terrier, he is on to us....

Geez.

hey dumba**, my credentials are that I have studied Mantle for years and this one is FAKE PERIOD. You are a complete imbecile bar none. We see jerkoffs like you here telling the same BS song and dance stories.....and thats what they are, STORIES. 

This site actually MAKES the hobby better as when losers like yourself with gigantic large craniums can't see the fake where it's so easy for us to see it. It's really laughable and you are just the newest funniest joke....and right before the holiday's. who woulda ever guessed another complete blithering rambling moron would come out of the woodwork? I would, that's who.

This site is not for dickweeds like yourself. It is for collectors to compare fakes for themselves. Once they do their homework, they can pick your trash out of a barrel from a mile away. and that's how close this ball is to authentic, A MILE AWAY.

If this is what is killing the hobby, calling out the sellers of forgeries, than so be it. 

Mr. Smith, we've exposed that same "Mantle" forgery hundreds of times on this site.

It's not even debatable, Mr. Smith.

I guarantee that both PSA and JSA will reject your Mantle in a millisecond.

All you have to do, is accept my offer. 

Here is the thing, examining your horrible photo of the ball that you sold against mine and it looks the same to me.  So I am guessing that the same person signed your ball that you sold and had JSA say it was signed by the same person that mine was signed by, Mickey Mantle.

The other thing that is wrong about this process is that it is one persons opinion vs the truth of the matter and he was isn't looking for this forum.   

Well, if it's true what you write, Mr. Smith, then submit your "Mantle" to JSA.

Very simple.

So prove me wrong by submitting your "Mantle" to JSA.

Simple.

did you get hit by a falling boulder when you were young? your ball is a forgery. deal with it. somebody swithced the ball you thought was signed or told you it was signed. You just can't stop being an idiot, can you?

Mr. Smith, that particular "Mantle" forgery was probably produced in the thousands.

Not mine...

Again, this was signed in person for me back in 1991 at the show.  I then met Mantle in NJ for him to sign a few more items.  

I don't need to prove any thing.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service