We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Here's another ugly Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball found on Ebay.

This putrid-looking Mickey Mantle forgery on a baseball is listed by Ebay seller Onlyhim.

Ebay seller Onlyhim writes "This will pass any third-party authentication such as PSA or JSA."

Both PSA and JSA will reject this piece-of-crap Mickey Mantle forgery in a millisecond.

Gotta love when the sellers of these Mickey Mantle forgeries "Includes a ticket from the signing."   What a bad joke!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTLE-AUTOGRAPHED-SIGNED-AMERICAN-L...

Views: 2821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cant say I have done this but its not beyond the realm of possibility. I hope Mr John Smith finds the real one he had signed in person as now several people have shown it was not authentic. He did say he had a few so hopefully those are not from the same source as the one in the topic deemed fake By ebay psa and the majority of people here. 

Zipper that thought also occurred to me early on in this debate. why didn't occur to "Mr. Smith"?

because he is a hard headed imbecile who just likes to argue, a type of idiot who is always right and can't understand normal thinking. it's really quite simple. New generation of jack ass

This has now gotten to an ultimate low quality standard of juvenal name calling and very low class.
Unbelievable!
Quality people on this site.

that's what I do sometimes John, sorry.

Still, IMHO it exhibits all the qualities of a forgery and little resemblance to an authentic signature.

Common forgery, and typical response from a forgery seller.

It could be written by that one guy on here a couple months ago that couldnt write for s***

Clearly see this a one sided site.
I did not write it, it's a post about the owner of this site.
Your responses are as expected as well. So called experts in penmanship.

interesting that you choose to believe and post an opinion from some obviously uneducated moron expressing an opinion about this site. 

but you do not believe PSA or any of us, about the authenticity of your forgery.

Actually the only thing one sided thus far is the opinion that you ball is a common forgery. When people here are telling you its a well documented one you point to a website where I can literally write the same thing about you. Do you fact check on wikipedia also?

So here is what we have. 

Psa, Ebay and everyone here (who document fakes and point them out on a daily basis) all say your ball is a well know style of fake. (EVEN THOUGH YOU GUARANTEE IT WILL PASS PSA IN YOU AUCTION THAT EBAY PULLED)

You say it isn't. And try to deflect with some nonsense on a wikipedia like page. That has nothing to do with your fake ball you are lying about getting signed in front of you. 

The fact is I pulled it from the auction site based on this post. I called the auction site to complain about the seller that posted this rubbish. The suction site then sent me a email in regards to not having a PSA or JSA COA.
I've had nothing but negative immature name calling. This adult bulling. The truth is this ball has been in my prosecution sense I witnessed Mickey Mantle signed.
Your opinions are very immature and not at all professional.
I didn't ask for anyone's opinion one the matter. I just got harassed by the person and everyone else on this site. Which is rubbish...

at least you handled it in a mature manner.  Also, you might want to turn on your spell check.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service