We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

5 DIFFERENT MICKEY MANTLE STYLE SIGNATURES AUTHENTICATED BY G.A.I.....3 AUTHENTICATED BY MIKE BAKER

All of these autographs were authenticated by G.A.I which raises the question....how the hell could one company authenticate 5 different style Mickey Mantle signatures ?!?!?!?!...Mike Baker authenticated 2 of these items which the one on top is actually authentic in my opinion....he actually authenticated that one...

The second Mantle I am really not quite sure about...is that a bad authentic Mantle or better then usual forgery ?...that middle Mantle really has me scratching my head...also authenticated by G.A.I. I don't like it...good or bad...its off to me

The third Mantle we all know about....garbage all day all the way...also authenticated by G.A.I. I do admit that I have seen some authentic Mantles popping up lately....were there coming from is beyond me since the great Mickey Mantle has been deceased since 1995...16 YEARS...

The fourth Mantle is really the closest I have seen in a long time...this will by far be the style that really ruins a extremely tainted hobbie already !!!! Iam guessing the guy that did the second Mantle also did the forth one also authenticated by Mike Baker !!!!!

The fifth one has my baffled...WTF is going on here !?!?!?!?!

JUST LIKE MY MAN CLINT EASTWOOD....I REFER THESE AUTOS AS THE GOOD...THE BAD...AND THE UGLY...and now THE REAL UGLY

Feel free to post any G.A.I Mantles good and bad...let me know what you guys think...

Views: 12759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here it is Zipp...

NIce! Great image!! Here is my Ol' Perfesser...

Unfortunately, it looks like it would be an easy signature to replicate.

love those pieces...my is JSA...dont know why the end of the card got cut off on the right...

Here's my  Stengel pieces. First 4 were from TTM in the 60's. The 2nd has PSA/DNA. All 4 were sent in the same pack and you can even see the imprint of his signature on the 3rd photo where he pressed through while signing these. The 5th has PSA as well, for whatever that's worth. Click on each individual photo for a closer look.

WOW !!!!!!!!!

Hi, CEE GEE,

I assume these are all fake.

Pete

Yes.

Yes sir Pete....Good eye brother....there all bad...I am going to add them to my forgery file if you don't mind...I was almost victim to one of those bad Mantle Kennedy's many years ago...real close 

Sure, you can use the images. These were offered to me by a fellow collector online. I didn't buy them as they were all certified by GAI and the news had already broken on that crew.

just added a couple of your pics zipp....

so are these two real or fakies?

Another X-Mas list gem...this is bad

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service