We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys, I really appreciate everyone's help with my past discussions. I bought this card off eBay and wanted to get your opinions before I leave feedback, just bc there is somewhat of frosting on the case, you never know right. It's authenticated by PSA, and all checks out on their database. I believe it's genuine, I've seen a lot of crap on eBay authenticated by GAI, I stay away from them and only PSA/JSA now. Again, I don't have an issue really with this,but I've had bad luck on eBay before and can't really trust a whole lot. but I greatly value your opinions! What do you think?

Tags: Autograph, Card, Mike, PSA, Signed, Trout, ebay

Views: 786

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Topps will hold back big name player stickers, sometimes for years, so they have supply to fill out their checklists across product lines. When they release a checklist prior to the release of a set you will always see Trout, Cabrara, Harper  and other star autographs listed. The big name autos are often distributed in the product in very small quantities, especially in the low end product. But having them on the checklist sells packs.

It's one of the reasons the card companies like stickers. Collectors, on the other hand, much prefer on card autographs. A Trout on card auto will sell for double the price or more verses a sticker autograph. That said, the stickers do allow anybody to get a chance at a big autograph hit even in $3 per pack product. Given that the high end of $100+ packs of six cards is dominant right now, it's nice to see that kids aren't priced out completely.  

They are definitely known to store stickers, would not surprise me at all.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service