TradeGeek's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"You wanted to know if your auto was real so you posted a picture of a different auto…"

TradeGeek replied 27 minutes ago to Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

12 27 minutes ago
Reply by TradeGeek

"I mistyped. It’s from 2016"

TradeGeek replied 1 hour ago to Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

12 27 minutes ago
Reply by TradeGeek

"It’s from 2011 Panini Encases football. They run $250 per box for 2 autographed card…"

TradeGeek replied 1 hour ago to Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

12 27 minutes ago
Reply by TradeGeek

"I'm not sure what exactly is going on here. Because this exact card (#9 of 10) is cu…"

TradeGeek replied 2 hours ago to Jared Goff signature real? looking for opinion before i send it in

12 27 minutes ago
Reply by TradeGeek

"Supply and demand isn't always logical. You can pick up a Frank Thomas game used bat…"

TradeGeek replied Jul 10 to A beautiful authentic autographed Mantle ball! with multiple inscriptions! $50,000 Worth it?

14 Jul 10
Reply by TradeGeek

"I generally collect sports autographs and memorabilia with my son and non sport for…"

TradeGeek replied Jul 10 to What autographs do you want to start collecting next?

2 Jul 12
Reply by James

"I have seen this COA pop up now and then. I have heard that this company issued COAs…"

TradeGeek replied Jul 5 to Is this real?

6 Jul 5
Reply by Steve

"Ya, it's a stamped novelty ball. Notice how the signatures go into the holes for the…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 26 to Might have just Been Ultra Lucky and Questions

5 Jun 26
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Ya, supply and demand doesn't always result in intuitive results. That particular Je…"

TradeGeek replied Jun 26 to Please help me understand the value of collectibles

24 Jun 28
Reply by Joe W.

"Those are beautiful balls. "

TradeGeek replied Jun 14 to Should I Have Authentication Sticker Put ON Valuable Baseball?

33 Jul 8
Reply by Gary Dunaier

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service