We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

“The Cookbook” Signed Artcard Double Vinyl - Missy Elliott - Atlant...

THANKFULLY The Art Card Is The Size Of A Poster! ;-) :-D

Not sure if it is US ONLY!

ENJOY!! 

Tags: Elliott, Missy

Views: 7782

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was fast! My Missy Elliott signed art print is on it's way! Should I cancel my second order (that said it was coming with the signed print) or keep it to have two of them!?!

I would hold on to it. Never know if somewhere down the road it may make for a good trade. Especially since it was at bottom dollar. Not going to ever be for sale for any cheaper.

That is a good plan! I can sell the extra vinyl to my local record store if I want to get some money back...

These are still available. It makes me question. If bands from the 80s sell out 5,000 signed editions within days, how is this still available weeks later? She's a legend in the business. 

I know she said she is signing them, but I am getting paranoid because so many entertainers are just jumping on the "signed" bandwagon to move physical product and make money. I'm beginning not to trust any of them. 

Personally I wouldn't sweat it. She made it quite clear that she actually signed these so I am not worried. I am hoping they ship mine so I can order another and the first one doesn't get canceled. Like I said to Christina it will no doubt be a good one (as you said she is a legend and beloved) for trade bait somewhere down the road when I miss out on something. And lately that has happened a lot.

I agree with your speculation about them being legitimate but my signed poster-sized art card is supposed to arrive tomorrow so I will let you all know how it looks! :-) 

How are you getting yours tomorrow if they aren't even released until April 8th? They said mine would ship about a week before. 

Belated reply: my first order did not arrive with a signed print so I ordered another one when it stated that it was going to be shipped with a signed print...turns out that the orders without a signed art print did get one when I got an e-mail saying that I would get it for free!

Shipped today!

Excellent!

My signed print arrived over the weekend; my first order arrived separately! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service