We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi.  I purchased this from Roger Epperson last year and just like to share this particular graph with you.  I know it's authentic.  Signed in the early 1980's.  It ranks as one of my favorite autographs in my collection.

Tags: Autograph, Jagger, Mick

Views: 4477

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would ask why you say this?

Everything I have shown is authentic.

"...Did you remove the 7 Bowie sigs. I can't find the photos anymore? Here's my opinion: All sigs are genuine without #4 (fake) and #2 is very questionable and need a better scan..." - Alexander Mehl

No, I did not remove the scans I posted! Alexander, you say #2 is very questionable? It was auctioned by Sotheybs in December of 2016. This Bowie signature and lyric came from a guestbook from the famed French recording studio Château d'Hérouville, also was signed by Marc Bolan, Marvin Gaye etc. Large 4to (10 1/4 x 8 in.; 260 x 203 mm). Gilt-embossed guest book, featuring artist signatures from ca. 1975-1988.

So what do you see in example 2 that makes you say it is "very questionable"? You are making the claim...

Yes, I'm familiar with Michael Ochs. I like David Bowie, but I'm not familiar enough with his signature to give an opinion. I would ask Eric. 

I don't see what this has to do with Michael Ochs. He may have acquired the copyrights to the photo at a later time, but the original photographer is Henry Diltz.

Are you say saying that this signature is a forgery? It's signed at an upward slant.

Yes, i am going to say 100% fake! ridiculous!

Are you saying that it's 100% fake and ridiculous, or that it would be ridiculous to say that it's 100% fake?

Some elaboration would be useful.

I look forward to your detailed analysis of why that 1979 Bowie is a forgery in your opinion - as well as your assessment of the scans I posted. Thank you.

E

I'm still waiting for him to answer what his credentials are outside the Beatles.

Seems he's branching out and now a Bowie and Morrison expert. 

Well, it's now obvious he knows nothing when it comes to Morrison because he's calling the promo photo signed in blue 100% fake. It's without question authentic and beautifully signed.

Anyone can say anything. I am interested in your detailed substantiation of the why, shown and discussed with images and words. I don't think I am known for making claims without showing the WHY/HOW of my position or at least trying. I look forward to seeing you do you the same. 

He's probably going to tell you the paper is crooked LOL

I never get tired of seeing this sig

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service