We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

My new Prince signed "Purple Rain" 12" Maxi Single from 1984

I had never seen these before. It's a 12-inch (album size) "Purple Rain" single on side 1 with "God" on side 2. The album is purple! These were released in 1984, I believe.

The cover is titled "Prince and the Revolution" and below that "Purple Rain". Prince signed it in purple, "Love Prince". I think both the "Love" and "Prince" look pretty good.

I have pics below.

I'm pretty excited. It's got the full Prince autograph, plus it's signed in purple on a "Purple Rain" 12-inch titled "Prince and the Revolution" from 1984.

Views: 3048

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Id like to know where the sign in was for them, it may help. I might see rr auctions past results.
Remember Mike werhmann, Prince autograph in the auction, that was a rushed style.
I'm not familiar with that. Sorry, is he a member here? Maybe I'm just simply not familiar enough with that style. It's kind of frustrating you know because with most celebrities, we can find many examples, but that's not the case with Prince...unfortunately.

I'm probably dead wrong about that style. Just because I'm not that familiar with them doesn't mean they're not real.

Mike Wehrmann is a legendary in-person collector in NY. He has an impeccable reputation, well-earned, but it's not uncommon for the autographs he gets to be rushed...very rushed sometimes. 

Yeah apparently he is the ducks nuts of ip collectors.

Ok, thanks Steve. I didn't know of him. I learn new things all the time on this site.

Most collectors don't know Wehrmann. Mike and I have only talked once and that was back in 2008-2009. 

What rushed one are you talking about? 

He is talking about the Rr auction pre cert epperson 8x10 photos.

The Prince SP signed at top was Wehrmann's?

No it wasn't wehrmanns. I was reffering to wehrmanns Prince lp, that was in the previous rr auction, that it was a rushed example because James isnt sure about the rushed style being authentic.
Paul, do you have a picture you can post of that lp?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service