We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

Hello everyone, I was alerted to this site to become involved and try and  find out some information. I am a Elvis Presley fan, I have purchased a lot, around 13 pieces of Elvis Presley wall art, photos, signed albums, also of Tiger Woods, thru American Royal Arts, in Boca Raton, FLA. Now trying to resell some pieces, I have all the Forensic's Documents, but I have been alerted that this gallery and the owner Jerry Gladstone may be false, and they are being investigated by the FBI, I see in articles here they are being sued regarding a Beatles piece, well this information leaves me just saddened. I put a lot of money into my collection and now to see this distressing news, I don't know which direction to go next.

Tags: American, Arts, Royal, Elvis, Elvis Presley

Views: 1545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 2 Tiger Woods hand paintings which are signed by Tiger Woods and the artist (painter) Malcolm Farley. Then I have another piece of drawn Tiger Woods drawing done by the artist Joe Petruccio. The 2 paintings are of Tiger Woods at The British Open, and the hand artwork one by Joe Petruccio all autographed by Tiger Woods, I would like to have them uploaded tomorrow for everyone to see. Of course they are pieces that were released last year when Tiger's popularity was at it's height. And I'm going to look at the paperwork that came with those pieces , which where gain ARA exclusive.
Your Tiger Woods pieces should be fine—ARA had licensed signings with Tiger through Upper Deck.

Take photos of the front and a close-up of Tiger's signature on all paintings and drawings. There should be a holographic sticker on each, likely on the back, with a serial number on it. Take a pic of each of those, too, and scan the paperwork from Upper Deck.

Upload the images or email them to me at editor@autographmagazine.com and we'll ask Upper Deck to check them out.
I shall take those pictures today, thank You.
Here are some photos I took today of Tiger Woods pieces, now the one piece done by Joe petruccio, does have the paperwork with the hologram from UD, the other 2 are COA (Ha, that means nothing I am learning an have to chuckle)Fine Art Hand-Enhanced Giclee on Canvas, but the Giclee is hand signed by Tiger Woods, painting by Malcolm Farley.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
I tired to get a good shot of signatures. I don't know if these are good enough to make out. Tiger Woods autograph artwork, Malcolm Farley paintings
And the one piece with the hologram is from Joe Petruccio, I am tempted to email ARA and reveal things I have learned, I don't know how you guys can keep your cool when you must see alot of this stuff, I'd sure like to tell ARA what jerks they are, but I guess they already know that!
The only piece with n Upper Deck hologram is Joe Petruccio's? The one Malcolm Farley I saw from ARA had one of their stickers on canvas where it was stapled to its frame.

Do your other Tigers have paperwork, like COAs, from Upper Deck? I thought everything they certified had a hologram on it with a serial number. This is important.

Hopefully some Elvis experts will give their opinions on the autographs. I'm concerned about them but I'm not an expert.

Here's a Proof of Claim you can send to the administrator of the Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors that ARA filed. I think you'll need to wait until you have gotten opinions on authenticity before you file it, but you only have until Dec. 8 for now. This, however, doesn't preclude you from taking other actions.
Yes, on the Malcom Farley, all that I have is the COA and there is no hologram on that. Can a regular art gallery in my city have an authenticity person that can be hired to do a opinion, and other action would be like hiring an attorney, and he would do the same investigating I am doing? I see the first thing to do, as far as the Elvis artwork is concerned is getting a 2nd opinion.
If the Tiger pieces were certified by Upper Deck, then they should be able to give you the answers you need. Since there has been a series of paintings signed by both Woods and Farley, I imagine those will be fine. Is the COA by Upper Deck and with a serial number? How many Farleys do you have?
Yes the COA's have a serial number on the UD, if that is the number printed on the Hologram, and it states Wood's signature was witnessed by an Upper Deck representative as part of UDA's patented 5 step hologram process. I see there is a telephone number on the Authentication card to call and register the piece. I shall have to do that, I have the 2 Farley Pieces of Tiger
Your Tigers should be fine then! I'm concerned that there are no serial numbers on the Farley paintings, but maybe they're hidden in the back of the frame. I suggest finding out why they're not there. But I think you'll be able to breathe easy about those three paintings at least...and I'm sure they were quite expensive.
Yes, they certainly were, however, with my disappointment with all this ARA stuff, I am going to try and sell the 3 Tiger Wood's pieces, I know may be not the ideal time, his popularity has allen a bit, however he is still a popular sports figure, however I have have lost any feelings to collecting at this point, and just want out, I guess. I'm going to look behind, as you suggest the Farley/Woods pieces, I know the envelope containing all the COA, receipts are attached to the back of the picture. A painful lesson I have learned here. Thank You very much for all your help.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service