Nick Lowe is selling signed vinyl (The Convincer & The Old Magic LPs) on talk shop live.

https://talkshop.live/watch/doDlHaCtL4Wm

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ordered the old magic lp. Happy to get this as he isnt the easiest autograph to get. He came out with that book a couple years ago and for some reason,  didnt sign any copies 

Thanks for the heads up! I have wanted his sig for a while so this makes my day!!! 

Shipping and a Processing charge???

Yes, I have ordered from them before and while the "processing fee" is annoying,  it's so small it doesn't bother me. Besides, their stuff is cheap 

I can't believe this isn't getting more attention. If anyone isn't familiar with him but appreciates brilliant songwriting, then give this a shot. There aren't many people who write on this level. The man is a musical and lyrical genius.

I’m a huge fan of classic rock and I can honestly tell you I never heard of the man. Looks like a good deal though, could be something to flip.

Listen to this one. It's a favorite of mine that his father-in-law, Johnny Cash covered but he has dozens that are this good. He wrote 'what's so funny 'bout peace, love & understanding' which was a big hit for Elvis Costello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnynE0C2zEQ

Thanks, I will check it out. I’m always looking for new (to me) music.

I hope you enjoy! 

His one big hit in the United States was "Cruel To Be Kind" which hit the top 20 in.the late 70's. The man is a music legend. 

Just a heads up: I checked the listing again today and now it says the first 100 orders will receive a signed post card. When I ordered my record it said signed vinyl but there's no mention of signed vinyl in the description anymore which is a shame. I'll be cancelling mine if it's not a signed record.

I am going to cancel also if that's the case. Shame because Nick does not sign much but a postcard is worthless to me 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service