We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

90D0EA7E-AD9A-4188-94F9-20B1D101FCC0.jpeg

Hi,

Could anyone help me authenticating these Nirvana autographs please?

This was found in a loft in Paris.

That is the only info I have.

I have also attached another picture of a record found at the same place and time which is also signed.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Tags: Nirvana, autographs

Views: 7929

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fair enough but can’t anyone take a step back and wonder why a forger would add all the extra writing? Not exactly a smart choice. Also, the band was not “untouchable” during this period. They did a live tv show in France in Feb 94. That would have included a full day of rehearsals and such (think “A Hard Days Night”). Maybe it came from there. We’ll never know. But since no one is really getting 1st hand autos of Nirvana, who would know about any piece? I haven’t heard a single person say the actual autos look fake...

Exactly Ryan

There is no need to add extra names if one wanted to forge these items

And the biggest thing is that all 3 sigs are BANG ON

Not much chance a forger got all 3 sigs correct... Almost impossible in reality. 

3 sigs x 2 is the big reality.... think about it

I have to admit, I bought it half thinking I would get shipped an empty box and would have to file a claim but it showed up and it’s great! 

Well the chance was taken and both buyers won the gamble

You are a very lucky person to have it

actually forgers add inscriptions all the time.

There was one guy and a blog who had Kurt sign a in utero at the MTV but only Kurt in pen. John Brennan had one at rr auction with 3 but the sigs wernt as sharp as these two. There's been a few in utero albums around .

and what's your point man?

Doesn't really apply to this case

Give me proof you think these are fake.

Show me, don't tell me 

They didn't worry about Pat?

There's one on a European site now for sale.

post the link man

and we'll discuss it

Hey, I read the back posts and am wondering why you’re so involved with these items? One sold and I have the other one. What makes you so convinced they’re legit? Believe me, I hope they are but you’ve been defending them for months and claimed they were both sold months ago. Obviously not the case. What gives?

Unless you saw them signed you cant say "they are 100% authentic." this is all opinion and Im going to call you on it if you keep saying that in attempt to shut down the conversation.

Ryan

You have one and my friend bought the other one. Simon King said he bought the other one

I was just the middle man in helping my friend get it through messages. I would have bought it, but my friend is a much bigger fan than I (among other reasons).

What makes me think they are authentic?
Well, because they are both blatant examples of authentic signatures by all 3 members. 

And the Kurt is about as legit as it gets. Too many people don't study Nirvana and believe it's too hard to authenticate. This is simply not true. Know your role

Who are you Ryan? The original owner or buyer? Where is Simon?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service