We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thoughts on this? Looks no good to me. Anybody know any details on this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Acoustic-Nirvana-Guitar-Cobain-COA/...

Views: 3002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly I was saying why did Andy B post his car on here. I was proving that he isn’t the only one with a nice car 

roger didn’t pass it . It is an email saying if the item is sent to him it will more than likely pass authentication . You know what roger and PSA etc say, doesn’t mean if I bought the guitar, roger wouldn’t change his mind. Look at the Johnson case with RR. Roger refused to give Johnson his money back. 

That is not what a Quick Opinion is, and that is not the response he gives..Stop the BS

So here’s a pic of my ID, my car with the Texas registration plate on it: Andy B, and of course the guitar in the background. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

This truly is the greatest thread of all times !!

Sheesh... tell me about it. I only listed an item on eBay. Wasn’t expecting all this. 

The Kelsey guy is is full of crap .

Kelsey is Simon Parr - I removed him from the forum yesterday.  I did not realize he posted on a bunch of threads.  I'll go look around for other threads he dropped notes on and comment on who he is.

Viva la live.autographmagazine.com!!!!!

Ah thank you. I told Andy he was being discussed here. So we could up the entertainment. Maybe Mr rich Andy has been duped.

i do refer to what people say, don’t be silly get things checked out. Ok 20k or so may not be much to Andy B, but if it’s a fake he could have had a great time in Vegas with that money. In fact Andy I get a free plane in from Mandalay Bay if you wanna join me at the tables? I can fly you in. My guest.

Yeah discussion ended . It was fun. Night night 

I second that this is the greatest thread of all times!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service