We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 455013

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a reseller.......Don't we "hate" them? This book came out in 1997! Definitely does not qualify for direct sales.

My bad unlike you I'm trying to actually contribute to this site since it has helped me with my collection and post things that haven't already been posted that other people may be interested it won't happen again  your majesty!

How about we all stop with the contentious and condescending stuff?

Rich I agree this shawn character always comes on here and is rude to everyone and had comments that have offended many people I've seen him arguing with alot of other members guess I'm just tired of it you are right I'll be the bigger person and just not say anything when I feel like I'm being personally attacked for just trying to help other with their collections like rheyve helped me  I found some nick Mason books on here before for people that they were pretty happy with that I found links for them just trying to help sorry  once again  I enjoy this community and most of the people are awsome ill take the high road from here on out sincere apologies  

Dude you have no reason to apologise we all appreciate you here well the members that actually count do 

Wasn’t it nice when this site was calm and everyone was nice to each other? Good old days.

Totally agree mate totally 

Then start by stop slamming resellers!!! And stop wining like little children when you miss something. Maybe resellers are fans and it helps with costs. Or just maybe they are Autistic and can't do any other job. You don't know everyone's story and if they make a good living, let it be!!!

Clearly you made that comment to SKG like that to start up the reseller discussion again and now you get agitated when others won't bite. This is not the place for that discussion either.

Don't feed the troll.

The comment was for everyone. The end was to state you don't know someone's story so don't knock how they make a living. I'm disabled and unable to work in public. If you knew anything about ASD you would know that there is no filter and they tend to state the obvious. It's not rude its how it is!!!!!!!

Yeah I don’t really consider supporting resellers but I agree, this Shawn dude needs to take a chill pill. He once accused me of being someone else he has a problem with on here. Still hilarious. The projection killed me lol.

From what I've seen the majority of the people on here aren't big on resellers I've seen alot people lash out about it much worse then myself but you are correct about it is what is I will stop getting upset with resellers as you should also not be upset when others on here are upset missing out on something because of the resellers I've been collecting for along time I enjoy the hobby and love seeing the passion others have for it on here as I do and talking about autographs  anyways are there any future releases your looking forward to?I'm hoping that Maybe paramore will have signed cds when they release their new album and also the misfits 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service