thanks

Mark

Views: 675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone??

No deal

This on is bad too right? 

Yea that's not close to authentic either.

It's no good.

thanks guys..

Mark
His signature is tough to authenticate because it's so simple and there's tons of forgeries. My plan is to wait and wait, after the presidency, after the memoirs, and thengo to a book signing. It'll happen in due time. After the presidency, all contemporary presidents' autograph values drop temporarily.

Your right... but I would LOVE to get one now.. for the right price.. :)

In due time, won't be for another 6-8 years.  You won't get a memoir, or a significant drop in his value until then. President Obama will not become Carter or even Clinton.  He does not like signing autographs.  That has been his feeling since he first became a Senator, up through his campaign for his second term.  

As far as price, Mark, you are looking at the wrong spectrum of things.  You aren't going to find an authentic Obama signature for cheap.  Some of the items you posted here looking for opinions were on eBay for as low as $50.  Yea there are some bargains to be had of Obama, but like JXE said there are tons of forgeries out there, and I'd be surprised if you bought an authentic Obama for less than $350-400.

Thumbs up on that, Nick! If you are looking for a $50 Obama, then unless your buying it from a crackhead, you would be better off buying a $2 photo and signing it yourself with a "B~O~" and then buying 3 or 4 of that bum Mitt Romney with the $48 you have left! LOL! Your not getting a $50 Obama today, tomorrow or ever! If the price isnt at least $500, you need to ask why! In all reality, if your looking to buy a real Obama, the least ya could do is look up the examples that have already been authenticated by PSA or JSA on Ebay.. Neither of these are even close.

I hear you - Nick and i agree. I don't mind paying $500... It's the $1000 -1200 I am having a hard time with. Sell me your Air Force one photo for $500 and I will be all,over it.. :). I will get it today.

Mark

Sorry Mark, that is too low for me. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service