We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have a 16x20 photo signed by Stan Musial with authentication from James Spence.  I have several Musial items signed in person and although this one is comparable, it concerns me because it is signed so small considering the size of the photo.  On a batting helmet I have, he signed huge taking up most of the bill.  Every 8x10 I have is much larger than this signature.  On every 16x20 I have, the signature is larger because of the size of the photo, except for Yogi Berra.  What do you guy's think?

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like JSA already reviewed it and approved it. Their expert opinion would be better than anyone on this forum in my opinion.
Ahhh...you must be a fellow Dale Carnegie graduate.
After hearing how so many items have been passed as authentic and turned out not to be, I would welcome some of your opinions as well.  Not that I don't trust JSA, but I'm always interested in what others in the hobby think.

I think your right on . I dont like how small the signature is and I personally dont like how the signature looks but that doesnt make it not authentic. I havent gotten Stans autograph in person in over  10 years. I did purchase some from a show and that was a long time ago as well . That can be how his new in person autograph looks . Do you know where the person got it signed, what year and when . Stan sells his autograph on his own website.

Here is the link stan-the-man.com . Look at those autographs as Im sure they are authentic.

I like it.  Looks like a recent signature.  Signed in the last 5 years.
I bought it about 2 years ago.  I have not gotten Musial in person since about 1995.  I'm not sure how much his signature has been affected by older age or health.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service