We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 2694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bumps? The last few I looked posted by Alexander (his and eBay) are clearly carbons of each other - same matrix/pattern. Bumps are really not needed. No human can sign like that. See ALZ's two examples below - identical with the same jerky starts and stops in all the same places, and identical placement as well it seems.

I ordered two (from her online store, not talkshoplive) and I'm pretty sure it's autopen. I have emailed asking for a return label/refund.

Very blatant jerky Autopen.

these are vinyls right?

These were the "signed" inserts that came with the CDs.

That is a shame. They are easily identified as Autopen w/o even enlarging them :-(

I knew as soon as I opened the package. I've already emailed the store and asked for the return label/refund. Shameful that artists still try to get away with autopen.

Good for you :-)

And lazy too with one template and one placement on yours - insulting really.

This could be the definition of autopen.

Those last 2 are Autopen.

I ordered two. One for me, one for a gift. Both are jiggly and jerky. Never came from a human hand. I messaged Talk Shop Live. I’ll keep everyone posted. They are notorious for horrendous customer service. Also I ordered in July so my chargeback window may have closed. Shameful. Paris is known for being very good to her fans. This is a slap in the face. 

Here’s my Cd from talkshoplive. I’m not an expert on autopen by any means but I don’t believe this is autopen, different variation and no jerky/bumpiness. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service