We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Paul McCartney autographed Beatles album, does anybody believe it's genuine?

Hi, here's a Paul McCartney autographed Beatles album that I wonder is genuine or not.

Tags: McCartney, Paul, album, autographed

Views: 1340

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nicholas, it is unusual and not easy to tell for sure if it's real or not, but I do think it's probably genuine, as do many other members.

If you already own it, do not throw it out. If you are looking for a McCartney, I would look for a different one.

Thank you sincerely Steve, I thank you for commenting and help me steer away from this bad example of Paul's graph.  I do not own it, however, I would love to own a Paul McCartney autograph on Beatles album when the time is correct.  Cheers, Nicklas

I feel that it's probably genuine.

Thanks Nick

Out of curiousity how much is the seller asking?

everyone is saying its a "bad example".  I have seen a lot worse than this.  if the price were right, I would consider buying it.

They want $1,700 on ebay if you are interested terrier.  Thanks for commenting!

Holy crap. Were you even interested in purchasing it?

There's plenty of Mccartney signed albums that are way better than this to buy.

OK thank you Paul, will look.

This one,even if real I wouldn't want in my collection. Of course its not as bad as the current just"Paul"crap he is doing lately. His value seems to be going up which is why I recently sprung for one. Items with Frank coas are getting premium prices 2500 up.

Thank you Ian I really appreciate your input here.  I agree, he is writing just "Paul" and it goes for like $2,000.00.  Incredible

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service