We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Please give me your opinions on these  5 Paul McCartney autographs:

Tags: autographs, paul Mccartney, signed photos

Views: 11454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe , but also could have been a crappy blue marker . Or the ink spread on a glossy album .

I think that album is awful

Man, those are ugly! What's the story?

I was offered by a Paparrazi who got it signed while Paul went to a restraunt while he was in town for a few weeks. He has only signed two times while out to eat . The Pap said he asked for the autograph rather than shoot him . Cause its worth more .

I actually got him to sign for me at the hotel he was staying at here in Los Angeles. My friend was in town from New  Zealand and staying where he stayed . She asked him for a photo , and he said " Sorry the hotel won't let me do photos here" . The next day when he came out I asked him to sign and he did . He has a few houses here in LA. I dont know why he was the hotel , as he has a few houses here in Los Angeles. Im thinking its because he has the new Wife . The old house is where Heather and him stayed at . Bad memories or something . Haha .

He has been a diffrent guy since he has gotten with the new girl . He would not sign in public while with Heather. Now it seems he signs more and more in public. My friend was in Florida for Spring Training and Paul was somewhere out there in Florida attending something for his new wifes kids college function . Paul stood outside that event was over and signed for people who asked. He even took photos. Something I dont think would have ever happend while he was wih Heather.

here ae the graphs he got that night .

signed less than 30 seconds apart.

Nice to hear he's signing more. 

Thanks for all these examples, Anthony. I think we need get examples of these from different sources and build a reference set.

not ones that are just Paul, Steve, and I may be wrong, but  I have seen so many ugly McCartney's authenticated by "the best", that it would not surprise me if this one were authentic.  but would I want it in my collection?  that's a different story.   I can see him signing this in a hurry.  

Terrier, I wish I had your eye and breadth of knowledge. What's your background?

Steve,  just collecting autographs for over 30 years, and studying signatures.  Its something I love to do, and I do it every day.  

How about this one on this Rubber Soul album?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Fake rubber soul - btw. currently ebay is full of Pauls signed allegially at LIPA. If you see the last seconds on this http://youtu.be/xe_R4EaemDI then you realise that none of the ones on ebay are genuine...

thorsten

Thorsten, common knowlwdge here in the UK is Macca goes to LIPA and the St Georges Hall every year.....Usually in July

Some Collectors wait at each venue as you cant do both as they follow each other in the day

He signs probably 10 in total during the day, then 50 appear on ebay   !!!

Buy from trusted sellers or get an expert opinion

Hope that helps

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service