We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 4381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't like it.

That's Richards on the forum he owns it. It's real.

I am really confused.  why do "richard's on the forum" keep showing up here for opinions?  I knew this style looked familiar. and for what its worth, real or not, I dont like it either.

Because Richard is selling them on ebay. They have no coa because he said he had them signed in person.
I wouldn't buy it, it's all out of proportion

What I don't like is the Paul seem more current in the way he does the "Pa" and McCartney seems 80's. I also don't like the way the "a to the u" looks. I feel like I've seen these forgeries before also.

It was signed in 80s.
Richards having trouble with these because a ebayer purchased one and it failed one of those authenticators psa. I'm sure he will respond soon enough.
I don't like the look of this either.
Paul McCartney signed this and quite a few others for me personally. In those days we didn't have to get certificates to prove they were real!
I met him on a number of occasions and the letter inviting me to a personal filming at Twickenham studios (I got Linda to sign the back of the letter) is where he signed some of my photos. I would have thought this would be good enough proof in my eyes. Doubt if you want to everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I also met him at The Greenwood Theatre in the green room in 1984 where he was filming a special Russell Harty show. He signed for me then as well and we talked about the photos as he liked the older Beatles ones. My PR Company Sidney Barton handled his first Wings over Europe tour and I was given access to a lot of original photos from that as well which formed the beginning of my collection.It makes me feel quite sad when people feel that they know better than me and they form an opinion on something that I know is 100% right. As if it wasn't, it would mean I never met Macca and my whole collection is fake. Putting the autographs to one side,at least I have the satisfaction of knowing the times I shook his hand, the kind words he spoke to me, will forever be very fond memories. I would like to take this opportunity of thanking the people who believe in me.
Peace and love.
Richard
Invitation letter
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Invitation letter signed on the back by Linda McCartney. Not fake!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service