We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Was MEGA MEGA thrilled to have just won something I really wanted , just paid for it and now seller says he has just been informed that paypal will not release funds for 21 days and suggests I pay by bank wire or he refunds

Clearly, as naïve as I am and as much as I want the item, I can't risk paying by bank wire ; - but does anyone know what would prompt paypal to do this as I have rarely heard of this happening?

I haven't asked the seller why this has happened; all he said was that he has been on ebay for over a decade , and I can see from the number of stars that he's not a power seller

Any advice on how to proceed or what to write to keep the lines of communication open as he's waiting for me to reply would be greatly appreciated

And I was soo pleased to have won the item!!!!!!

much obliged

Views: 1122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is his account that has the issue. Paypal won't release the funds till the item is either delivered or 21 days passes, what ever come first. This is because his account is new or he just never uses it. The funds we taken from you and are in his account already, he just has to complete the transaction and prove to them that he is a responsible seller. After a few month this will go away usually for the seller.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service