We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

The same guy who had the Hendrix i liked that was knocked back  also had these pink floyd what does anyone think  

Views: 306

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I have never seen Mr. Waters sign his name in one long string. I have only seen him sign with a break between first and last name, Second is I have Never seen Mr. Mason screw his own name up so bad. Adding things together I would pass on this piece.. UNless Mr. Epperson or Mr. N.Steiger gives it their blessing.

these aren't real. Stay away from this guy.

Thanks for your input on this. I wonder how many people are saved from being ripped off by slime like this. I know that's true for myself. Thanks Mr. N.Steiger. Scott

BTW, you can buy unsigned vintage autograph books on ebay for like $25 dollars or so....

yeah your right i wanted to check his other items i think this guy is actually doing the forging himself.... buy an old autograph book with no spectacular signings and fill in the empty pages leaving some minor celebrity on the back page for authenticity ,looking back hes done that a few times over the years hes sold quite a few Hendrix and a boat load of Bruce Lee  

Probably worth listing for others in the future his (current) eBay ID is garoldp

He Has bids on some other items the Who and Bruce Lee hopefully they are members and will read this

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service