We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Folks this is huge, I believe there is a forgery ring in California.

eBay seller bigwhaledeal sells nothing but forgeries. (And makes alot of money each day doing it.) Folks these are the same forgery style that eBay seller "packitin24" made a living off of in another post of mine. These are all out of California. TONS of Lebron/Kobe/Durant/whatever star they need.

eBay power forgery seller bigwhaledeal has a 99.5% positive feedback rating from morons who are pleased with the quick shipping and low price of their "autograph". If people would take the time to read the negative feedback they have received, they would know that the autographs are indeed forgeries.

Look at this garbage:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigwhaledeal/m.html?item=181136374340&p...

Tags: bigwhaledeal

Views: 2650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, Ryan. 

Ebay seller Bigwhaledeal/Bigwhaledeals is the ultimate Ebay scammer. 

Dopey buyers, too.

eBay power crook bigwhaledeal / bigwhaledeals magically got 2 LeBron "autographs" overnight.

Horrific scribbles:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeBron-James-Autograph-White-Miami-Heat-Swi...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeBron-James-Autograph-Spalding-Basketball-...

eBay thief bigwhaledeal made $300 yesterday off 2 transactions, both horrific forgeries.

Oh magically eBay thief bigwhaledeal also got a Yasiel Puig bat signed, along with 3 Dodgers team signed balls: LMAO 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yasiel-Puig-Autograph-Rawlings-MLB-Baseball...

You know,

You look at this crap and think to yourself:

Wow 300 dollars in one day for a couple minutes worth of making bad forgeries. Money that quick and easy is tempting and alot less stressful than working hard.

But thats where morals and what kind of a person come into play. Those that do this have obviously lost their way and cant see the difference between right and wrong. And even if they could they dont care.

Its amazing that these crooks get away with this.

I mean what happened to ebay???? Months ago they were on top of things it seemed, and things were getting pulled very quickly once listed here by you guys. I guess they either made some major cut backs, or they just dont care anymore.

Society sure is great isnt it? lol

Keep up the good work guys!!

eBay gets their 10-20% and could care less.

You have to remember also that the people buying this garbage aren't real autograph collectors.

They are your typical wannabe autograph collectors who help support the sellers of forgeries on Ebay.

What do you define as "a real autograph collector'?  I ask as I am new to all of this.  I couldn't tell you a "real" this vs. a "fake" that signature.  I can do some research but if JSA and PSA can get it wrong how the heck is a newbie to the hobby gonna do better? 

Want an example: Jimmy Page - His signature has change a HUGE amount.  Pulling examples of it confuses the heck out of me.  The only reason I know my authentic is because he signed the 3 x 5 card I have in front of me and then handed it to me.  It was nice that JSA authenticated it...LOL.

Blaming the victims of this guy is kind of harsh.  We all don't have your experience in doing this for years and years. :-(

How about using some common sense?

Did you think to ask Ebay seller Bigwhaledeal how they were able to acquire the tons of autographs from all of the top basketball players like LeBron James, Durant, Kobe, etc?

How about some common sense.

Common sense?  So, large autograph shops shouldn't have large amounts of tops players? OK.

Cardboard Legends in CA sells a ton of stuff on eBay.  Take a look at their collection of "top players" and old Lakers.  Pretty impressive to me.  I think they are a solid dealer - however I could be wrong.  Again, I'm new to all of this.  Maybe you'll tell me otherwise.

Yes, common sense.

Did you ask him how they acquired tons of LeBron James, Kobe and Durant autograph items?   Ebay seller looks to have a endless supply of those autographs.

Ebay sellers like "Bigwhaledeal" knows there is easy-pickings on Ebay.  That's why we do what we do here.  We are sick of it.

Common sense? 

If you are referring to Cardboard Legends it might have something to do with 20+ years in business and all the private signings that they seem to sponsor.  That might lead to them getting the amount of autos they have on hand.  Take a look at the amount of Magic signatures they have.  Tons.  Course, they have him out to their location and he signs there.

I did as much due diligence as I could on Cardboard Legends.  However, I don't live in Van Nuys and don't know anyone there who can physically visit their store.  I can only go on what I can pick up on-line about them.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service