We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

President Bill Clinton - CITIZEN - My Life After the White House Autographed

https://www.booksamillion.com/p/CITIZEN-My-Life-After-White/Bill-Cl...

CITIZEN - My Life After the White House Autographed $38.00 

Limit 2

Views: 4191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I check BN and Books A Million about once a week each, but somehow still missed this. It doesn't look like this even lasted a week at either. Is it worth buying from someone selling these as a pre-order on eBay? My only concern is if these are autopenned signatures.... not all sellers allow returns. And it's about twice the price as BN/BAM, but still WAY lower than a signed book through the Clinton Museum Store.

I would wait until the books hit Ebay en masse AFTER the release date. Once the market is flooded is when you will get your best price, most likely. 

Also, no risk as far as whats being sold to you. 

Appreciate the reply. No concern there may not be a ton of these signed? Whatever BAM/BN had seemed to dry up quickly.

There are a ton of resellers buying up stock, IMO. I think there will be plenty to go around and some resellers who may not get what theyd like when all is said and done.

My opinion only, do what you need to do. 

I could be wrong here, but BAM and B&N might have just been the first couple outlets for it with several more to come. There might even be a number of in-person signing events. This also feels like a decent candidate for B&N's Black Friday signed books.

Yeah, I was wondering if BN might have this in store for Black Friday. I’m anxious to see what they offer, doesn’t seem like they’ve had a lot of big titles through the year and was wondering if they are holding them back for Black Friday. 

I was thinking the same thing, that the Clinton book might make another appearance in-store.

And for the record, there is no such thing as “no returns” on Ebay.

File “not as described” - Ebay sides with the buyer almost exclusively. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service