We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Last price update was March 29 2021:

Prices have pretty much stayed the same for now. My suggestion for those considering selling their pieces is still to wait if interested in a good profit. Especially for when (God forbid) any other member goes up to the big gig in the sky. Value will jack up. For now, current value is updated under "quick guide" below.

**Due to the Coronavirus putting folks out of work, the last few items I've seen sold since the outbreak have been sold undervalue. Up to the point of massive layoffs and furloughs, prices have stayed within the range listed below. Because of this, I believe the dip in value to be temporary. If considering selling a Queen related item, I suggest holding off until the world's economy is back on track. In a year's time I do expect prices to be back as they had been. People don't seem to be buying or selling right now, and this low period is to be expected with the current state of events.**

Fred: Alone and on paper (the most basic of autographs) are currently valued at $900-$1,200 for any that arent from the last year of his life. 1991 is valued higher at around around $1,200-1,500. On albums, posters and photos, take those numbers and add 5 to 700 more to each item. Now the living members: John seems to stay around $75-120 for paper and another 50-75 for albums, posters and photos. Roger: about the same, usually a bit less for the same items. Same goes for brian. They sign daily. Multiple times a day. They arent rare. Now for the whole band: a fully signed paper can range from $2.5 to 3K depending on the quality ect. Fully signed albums, poster and photos are now averaging at about 3.5 to 4.5K USD. Innuendo and Mircale items going for more. 4.5K to 6K depending on the item (taking into account a more realistic figure for those 6 and 7K innunedo posters).

Quick guide:

Freddie Mercury (individually):

• 1970s to 1988 on paper and alone= $900-$1,200 USD.
  • Earlier signatures (from his time in college or boarding school) would be double that.
  • 1989-1991 on paper= $1,200 to 1,500 USD.
  • Posters, albums, and photos= take the average price per year on paper and add another 500-700.

John Deacon (individually): John is retired but does indeed still sign both TTM and in person.

• Paper= $75-120.
  • Posters, albums and photos, add another 50-75 USD. 

Roger Taylor (individually):

• paper= $30 to 65.
  • Posters, photos and albums= $55 to 100

Brian May (individually): same a Roger. 

Fully signed items:

• Paper= 2.5K to 3K USD.
  • Albums, posters and photos= 3.5K to 4.5K USD. 
  • Innunedo and Mircale items (being the last pieces Freddie was around to sign while also not attending promo functions or public events)= 4.5K to 6K [taking taking into account a more realistic figure for those 6 and 7K innunedo posters]

Views: 6450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great info mr Innuendo

Always happy to help, James!

will be interesting to see how the new movie will affect the market prices in the coming months

Another Innuendo poster was just sold for 6K, and I have seen a few Freddies on paper moving for close to $600 in the last month or so, so it does look like these items are rising in price just a tad in average already (since I originally posted this). As you say goodcat, the real rise will come a few months after the movie. I'm hearing come countries aren't getting the film until December. Hearing mixed reviews about it from friends out in England. I'm checking it out myself tomorrow night. Might need a few beers before the showing, if my buddies overseas are right!

That’s interesting Innuendo, thank you for the update. I will NOT sell my own Freddie, but it’s always nice to hear that the value rises! 

I saw the movie yesterday and I really liked it. I can understand why some hard-core fans might not love it since they may feel it lack some depth. But I had a really good time and enjoyed the great music (obviously...), cool concert scenes and fantastic acting from Rami Malek as Freddie!

I left the cinema wanting to buy another Freddie graph (and the other members graphs) so I’m sure other will feel the same, which will lead to a rise in value as you said!

I was wondering what you thought of the movie- good to hear you enjoyed it! The wife and I are taking the 2 oldest grandkids tomorrow. I did chuckle when I heard it was rated pg-13. Can't imagine any part of Freddie's life having been pg-13! Still, I know they'll enjoy the music. I'll drop you a line later in the week and give you my thoughts!

I haven't seen the movie but by the trailers, it does seem to be a rock n rolla party oriented flick

Ya I think a few beers is in order to see it haha

Enjoy mate

Lol thanks goodcat

I saw the movie sitting in a "premier" armchair-style seat at the IMAX in Bradford. My first experience of an IMAX, which took some getting used to (the screen being so big and sitting in the middle of it).

The movie itself is certainly not a cultural masterpiece in terms of script and acting. I have a feeling the actors were selected on the basis of looks (looking like the band members that is) rather than acting skills.

The music came across very well indeed, particularly at this particular cinema with surround sound, loud volume and terrific bass tones. I think it is only at the end that you hear full songs, which could be a bit off-putting for purists.

I had not had any beers before seeing it but I would recommend them, particularly if seeing the movie in a "normal" cinema.

Freddie value chart has been updated to fit the post movie rates for today. 

This is really interesting, thank you Innuendo for the update! The movie (like it or hate it...) has really effected the prices, items that sold for $500 two months ago are today selling for almost dubble that sum!

Innuendo, don’t you think that this will eventually cool down a bit? But I still think it’s safe to say that yesterdays prices are long gone.

Unfortunally we also see that forgeries are flooding the market given the high demand for Queen signatures... :-(

The frantic demand for his signature will go down, but the prices won't. Unfortunately, each time Freddie goes up (as I'm sure most celebs do) he never comes back down in value. In the 90's you could get a fully signed album for about 300 usd! (Anyone got a time machine?) With every year and with every release of something new, his value goes up. These days and from now on, the lowest value signatures (paper) are valued around 1K. It'll go up again in another year or so. Always does.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service