We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, May I please get your opinions about the authenticity of a John Kennedy signature on a June 13, 1955 TLS as Senator to Mrs. R. D. Graham in Boston.  To me, the K in Kennedy is unusual, but I found two other June 1955 Kennedy TLSs for comparison.  The first reference TLS was written June 14, 1955 to Richard L. England in Quincy.  It was auctioned by Heritage Auctions.  The second reference TLS was written June 1, 1955 to Miss Mary Sciacca in Boston.  The second TLS has two COAs, one from PSA/DNA in 2015 and one from John Reznikoff at University Archives in 2014.  I looked through Charles Hamilton's book The Robot.  Didn't seen any secretary or autopen signatures that matched this June 13, 1955 signature.  But also didn't see any authentic signatures that matched closely with this June 13, 1955 signature.  Please let me know what you think.  Thanks, Tim

Views: 271

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, this is authentic.

Thanks for the reply.  Hope more folks will provide their thoughts and opinions, especially those with experience in John Kennedy signatures.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service