We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Looking for Opinions on this Keith Moon Signature. Thanks for your Help....

Views: 2151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe MarkG did say the OP was sold by Memorabilia UK, and then he posted another image as "a better version" as the OP image is poor, but the photo he posted is actually of a different signature as the overlay shows. I suspect MarkG made a simple error with the two - he has great eyes. Although impossible to say for certain, I think it a safe bet the second clearer image MarkG posted is the one sold by Memorabilia UK and the OP signature is some sort of mechanical contrivance based on the memorabilia UK example. 

PERFECT erik k longo!!

All I did was read the thread as Tim suggested and write out what I understood has happened here. I am not on any "side". I only added to this thread because of what I saw and and decided to illustrate with an overlay so everyone else could see it.

For me there are many crazy people in this site... A person posted a print and all person say real... Real?? Where?? Maybe the "style" of the signature is real but not the material item signed!

No need to call people names. I did not say it (the OP) was real - I recognized the problem when looking at the example MarkG posted. BDM, if you had explained why you thought it was a print you would have met with greater understanding. You could have showed the overlay yourself for example, or mentioned how they are nearly identical. And please remember, tone and language differences can be hard in a public site with so many visitors.

I have never seen a Keith Moon autograph, or a Chris Cornell as in the other thread. I am just trying to demonstrate that one can avoid most problems by simply listening to the red flags if present and using ones own eyes after copious study...

Agreed.

I reopened this discussion. I hadn't seen it. At least one of the two that are almost identical is created by computer and probably machine signed with a pen. It has to be seen in person to tell for sure.

They make small variations of the signature so it looks close but not the same. 

Tim, is there a clear image of the one you posted in the OP?

I repeat... You live in wonderland.

Ma che cazzo frega a me di avere la tua amicizia! Non sai una mazza di un cazzio!!

"Ma che caXXo frega a me di avere la tua amicizia! Non sai una mazza di un cazzio!!

Even in another language I don't think you are supposed to say things like this? Ask Steve.

Back Door Man,

Do not curse or degrade other members. Decency is the rule here. Please respect that if you want to stay.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service