We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I was wondering if anyone had seen and/or can show a picture of a Ringo Starr autograph from the 60s that has also been dated by Ringo?  I have one (it's been given the OK by Roger Epperson) and I am trying to compare date styles to see if the date was written by Starr or by A N Other, and I've drawn a blank on the wonderful web.  Here's mine:Many thanks.

Views: 1684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you could Nate, If you have a Paul McCartney from 1968 I would love to see you post it. I also have a McCartney from that year.

Hi Adam.  No problem.  I've just uploaded the set of 4 autographs (inc. the Paul), please feel free to comment.

Upload problem?

Sorry, I probably should have been clearer, I didn't upload it on this thread, I loaded it as a photo. If you check the latest photos it should be there, or if you go back through the history of today's posts you should be able to see it there, do let me know if not.

Thanks Nate. Found them as the latest photos on the "Home" page. Nice group of signatures. Daresay 68' is an add-on but no tragedy. I guess it should be '68 anyway.

Ha...yes, you are right, I hadn't thought of that.

Here is a 68 signed Monthly of mine and a 65 fan club card signed in 68.Hope this helps.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Thanks Mark.  Nice pieces.

his signature has hardly changed at all since the 60s

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service