We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hallo Friends,

ich habe seit vielen Jahren ein Rolling Stones Auitogramm von 1965. Signiert von allen 5 Stones , bei einem Konzert in Deutschland. Ich bekam es von einem Freund eines  ehemaligen Roadie , der damals die Konzerte mit begleitete.Die Autogramme wurden ihm angeblich von Mitarbeitern aus dem näheren Umfeld beschafft. Ich war natürlich nicht dabei , alles wurde mir beim Kauf so authentisch rübergebracht, dass ich es kaufte.Nun will ich mir mal über diese Plattform etwas Gewissheit verschaffen.

Thanks !!

canaletto

Hello Friends,

I have for many years a Rolling Stones autograph from 1965, signed by all 5 Stones at a concert in Germany. I got it from a friend of a former roadie , who accompanied the concerts at that time with.the autographs were procured to him allegedly by employees from the closer environment. I was of course not there , everything was brought over to me at the time of purchase so authentic that I bought it.Now I want to get me times about this platform some certainty.

Thanks

canaletto

(Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) )

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No good.

+1

Very bad.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service