We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How legitimate is Walt Disney World COAs? How does this auto look? You would figure that it would be good. Shame about the line through the S. I assume that was accidental.

Tags: Connery, Sean

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's another I found but I have my doubts. Ebay seller sells some autos but mostly random nick nacks. Another Never Say Never Again.

Why would a seller have no returns and be taking offers on something already priced well below what it should be?

Good catch. Didn't see that

The seller also sold a Neil Armstrong a while back for $1,600, it was returned and now it is for sale again at $2,000. 

With that line before the "S", the blip after the "n" and before the "C", the previous observations and the overall poor contrast it might be best to skip this.

Yeah. On the Disney auto. The C just doesn't look right to me. I don't know how to explain it. I expect beckett to give a no.

Here is another best wishes.

Beckett gave the Disney a thumbs down 👎. I'll just have to be patient. Deals are out there I just need to wait for a decent Beckett, PSA, JSA or ACOA certified. I'm really kicking myself for not going a highlander that sold for 400 PSA. But I didn't feel right about it. It looked wrong. Even though it was encapsulated. But it lacked a loa and sticker. Although I've never seen a fake PSA encapsulated auto. Just Pokemon cards.

I have seen several encapsulated fakes. Best to know the autograph and signing habits of the subject IMO.

I would  give the connery a  miss Brandon imo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service