We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 2790

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been waiting months for the signed sleeves Finally I returned the vinyl and requested a refund witch I recieved

You are lucky PayPal rejected my claim today and gave my $75 to UMG I have been waiting to talk to someone in a queue on PayPal chat for over 5 hours now - it’s an absolute Joke - I’ll just end up taking PayPal to court before long.... how can they give UMG my money when they didn’t supply what was clearly advertised....: Buyers beware of all these fraudulent stars ripping us off and also beware of PayPal !!!!!!!!!!

Finally got a shipping notification earlier this week - so I'll see what I finally get.

Did it end up finally showing up?

Not yet. According to USPS it's expected to be delivered next Monday.

This finally got here - vinyl and litho, not a signed album jacket.

They took forever to get that to you. I was wondering if you might end up with a signed sleeve (ie. if they ran out of lithos and had her sign sleeves to fulfill the most recent batch), but I guess you got screwed like the rest of us.

At least with the Gomez ones, there's an extremely high likelihood that they're authentic... Plus even though it did take forever, it eventually showed up. That puts it ahead of a lot of these other preorders.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service