I am writing to the UK and want to include a SASE, but I've read that the USPS no longer sells international reply coupons. How can I go about this?

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Find an AML member in the UK who can buy stamps and send them to you. Or, mail order stamps directly from Royal Mail. I've done this many times with no issues.



  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service