We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi everyone! I need some help... My friend Mônica passed away several years ago and since I helped her family sell her large Beatles and U2 collection, they gave me a few items. These autographs were obtained by Mônica herself. I would like to sell them, but I don't know how much they're worth. 

There are 5 pages of photo albums that were quite popular at the time, measuring 33.5 x 32.5cm each, and three notebook pages, measuring 17.5 x 9cm each.

There are two sides to each album page, and they cannot be split.

Page 1:

Queen – one John Deacon autograph (bass player)

I can’t recognize the other signature

Signed during Rock in Rio, January 7th, 1985

Two photos

Page 1, side 2:

James Taylor’s autograph

Photo

Signed during Rock in Rio, January 8th, 1985

Page 2:

Sting’s autograph

Two magazine photos

Page 2, side 2:

Queen – two Roger Taylor autographs (drummer)

One photo

Page 3:

Duran Duran - two John Taylor autographs signed in Madrid on November 17, 1988

Three John Taylor photos taken in Rio de Janeiro, January 1988

Page 3, side 2:

Duran Duran - one Simon Le Bon autograph signed in Madrid on November 18, 1988

Page 4:

Boy George - one autograph signed on CD cover in London on June 18, 1987

Pretenders - one Chrissie Hynde autograph signed on CD cover in Rio on January 6, 1988

Page 4, side 2:

Simple Minds – one autograph signed on Cd cover + one autograph signed on back of postcard, Rio, January 5th, 1988

One photo

Page 5:

Hothouse Flowers: five autographs on promotional photo

No date or place

Page 5, side 2:

Hothouse Flowers - one autograph

Terence Trent D'Arby - one autograph

No date or place

On the three pieces of notepaper, I recognize Simon Le Bon’s autograph but not the other two.

I have these photos in high resolution, if anyone would like to enlarge them for a better view. My e-mail is lizzie.bravo@gmail.com

I just realized I can only post three pages... too bad! I have 11 images.

Thank you in advance to anyone who might be able to help!

Regards from Rio de Janeiro,

Lizzie

Tags: Boy, D'Arby, Duran, Flowers, George, Hothouse, James, Minds, Pretenders, Queen, More…Simple, Sting, Taylor, Terence, Trent

Views: 988

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, please let me know as I am definitely interested in at least the "85" John and a Roger.  Please send me a quick email back so we don't flood this page when you get a moment.

Lizzie Bravo is one of the Beatles's Apple Scruffs, in case you didn't know. Lizzie has been a dear friend for many years. You can take anything Lizzie says to the bank. She'll never tell you anything but the truth.

I'm glad to see you giving Lizzie advice on values and desirability. I'm not surprised, of course. You're so generous with your input.

Thanks

Cool! I'm betting Lizzie could write a book on her experiences with the Fab 4. 

Lizzie has, in Portuguese!

She's working on the English language edition as we speak.

Really cool!

Hi Joe! I'm having a lot of fun translating my book, reliving those experiences day by day. Regards from Rio!

I'll be a customer when you get your book translated.

I have the Portuguese edition the photo's are fantastic! Lizzie put me in touch with the young women in the 60s who had one of my The Beatles albums signed with a couple of the guys, so that was really interesting talking about the signing from that period.

Hi Paul, glad you enjoyed my photos! I guess you will enjoy reading my adventures too. Being a teenage Beatles fan in London in the late 60's was quite something! Take care.

Thank you, Steve! Everyone has been very helpful. 

Hi Lizzie. James Taylor is fairly common, you can get a signed photo for 50 usd and a signed album for 100 usd. I do not believe a signed cut would be worth much, so probably best to include it as a "bonus", as you suggested.

Thank you, Terrier!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service