Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 23443

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:(

Apocalypse now for the guy on eBay who sold 11 copies 

Haha - deserved!

The glass is half full!

I figured if anyone would get these it would be B&N. That sucks!

How many copies did you pre-order? Just 1 or more?

I did two my order still alive but def assuming will be cancelled 

I haven’t gotten an email yet, but my B&N order status changed to “Back ordered” sometime in the last few hours (order for 1)

What do you make of that? Mine says the same, not sure what to read into it. The product page of the book doesn't even list a signed variant any longer.

I’m not sure, but I think the chances of this coming through are looking pretty slim at this point. I don’t know why they are putting the orders in backorder status, as opposed to just canceling them. Maybe they think there is still a chance but will be delayed. I doubt it though. 

My order stayed active for a while yesterday, after the cancellation notices started going out. At some point though, the order status was changed to backordered. 

Can anyone who got one of the emails clarify what was said? Did they cite “an unexpected fulfillment issue” like BAM? 

Thanks James, that’s very helpful. Just out of curiosity, what is the current status of your order under your account - is it listed as backordered or canceled?

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service