Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!
Tags:
Still available here in Canada at Indigo. Crazy.
My order shipped last night and might arrive today.
When you ordered did it say "notify me" instead of add to cart but still let you checkout? That was my experience.
Indigo had copies up for sale but had to cancel when they didn't get any copies. No idea why it is still up.
I think something might have changed. I ordered on Indigo a few days ago and got shipping notification yesterday
doesn’t make sense unless processing issues or location. Only guesses.
I just checked the page and now saying no longer available and it was in stock (99 plus when I tried) maybe 30-40mins ago.
That is the case over here. I decided to buy a couple since we had gift cards. Ordered this last Friday or Saturday.
I was able to order a couple from Indigo last week and they arrived this morning.
How do the signatures look? Do they compare to the UK or USA ones?
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service