Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!

Views: 24118

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marylebone, but I would try emailing enquiries@dauntbooks.co.uk good luck!

Just rang & they’ve all sold out. Thanks anyway!

People on this thread waiting until their information is useless is getting annoying.

I’m still gathering examples to see what they may show. So far, I have about twice as many US/Canada examples vs UK ones.

I’ll post my US copy when it arrives later today. Most of the examples so far continue to fall into one of the groups I outlined previously, with Group 4 developing into a fairly coherent style.

I think it’s entirely possible that Stallone signed in multiple styles, as some known in-person examples seem to demonstrate. But there are still some examples that raise concerns….I’m not certain that everything can just be attributed to normal variation.

I’m in Canada and the UK version was here as well. 

Oh ok, I didn’t realize that. Good to know, appreciate the clarification 

Here they are grouped together for anyone interested: 

US

UK

My copy. I put it next to Dolph Lundgren's signed book on my bookshelf so Rocky and Drago can continue to brawl.

Here’s my copy

Luckily, I told my brother to order 2 copies. His order went through, while mine got cancelled. I’ll post here when I get it.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service