Does anyone know anything about signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone being available in the UK? Many thanks!
Tags:
Not sure why no one addressing this. Some like a pretty big thing. I don’t recall this happening to a bigger name other then when Cormac McCarthy had signed books on Amazon and then those weren’t fulfilled and only Barnes signed books were fulfilled
Although I only ordered one copy, this is what BAM sent last week. Strange but hopeful this and B&N will still be good.
"BAM! BOOKS-A-MILLION
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your interest in The Steps, signed by Sylvester Stallone.
Due to an unexpected fulfillment issue, we are unable to provide the full quantity originally ordered. Your order has been adjusted to 1 unit, and the remainder has been cancelled.
You will not be charged for the cancelled units. If you see a pending authorization adjustment on your card, it will be reflected according to your bank's processing timeline. Your card will be charged for the 1 unit that remains in your order.
We know this is disappointing, and we appreciate your understanding."
just got a shipping notice for the BAM order. Hopefully a good sign for the B&N 'backorders'.
Thanks for this reignited my hopes
Nice! Glad to see this.
Just saw someone submitted and it came back as Authentic.
Somewhere else. I don’t want to post the guys cert. it’s on Facebook though.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19kx68jTq9/?mibextid=wwXIfr
I got an email that I'm getting charged for this so they're going through I guess. Thanks to the op for the post.
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service