We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 5858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too. No email notification, just the refund. My order went in really early. Not surprised really but nice that they arranged early refund. 

That's great to hear :)

Last year and in 2021 I've had issues with getting refunds from MagazinesDirect, it's good that they've improved since then

Me too..I ordered not long after the post.

Also got canceled

I wonder if any of us didn't get canceled, as fast as Greta Van Fleet's stuff sells out, and with only 250 it could have been sold out or close to it before it was posted here. Oh well, missed the vinyl and now this, I'll get them one day

I really don't think it was sold out when it got posted here. The instagram post had almost no likes or comments and I think that was the only place it was posted. 

someone earlier in this post said it was also posted on Facebook and Reddit but I didn't see it so can't confirm, and it may not have been sold out right away, just saying it probably wasn't long after if not. there are so many people monitoring this site and I've been noticing that when I, or others post something here it almost immediately pops up on Reddit and Twitter, even when it was something really random I posted a week or so ago it was on Twitter within minutes. had me wondering if it was one of our own posting our finds elsewhere or if it's just one of the outsider spies once again lol

I ordered, then came here to post it. It was already posted with only 2 responses. I got cancelled. 

Something fishy

End of my order number was 305 anybody get an earlier one??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service